Anna Lindh Network Days for Intercultural Citizenship Education (August 26-31, Helsinki, Finland) is a joint event of 9 national Anna Lindh (ALF) networks in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Morocco and Tunisia. The event is divided into two separate but thematically interrelated parts: a regional forum (August 26-27) and a regional training on intercultural citizenship education (August 28-31).
The Anna Lindh Network Days aims at connecting the Network members from the north and south of the Mediterranean interested in or involved with intercultural citizenship education to discuss and identify issues related to intercultural citizenship in their respective countries and to learn about regional differences and similarities and best practices.
The event aims at:
- sharing best practices of intercultural citizenship education;
- creating new partnerships and developing joint project ideas on intercultural citizenship;
- building within Anna Lindh Networks an international network of educators of intercultural citizenship working in formal and non-formal educational sectors;
- enhancing the skills and competences in intercultural citizenship education of members working with youth so that they can promote intercultural citizenship education in their respective communities;
- disseminating and promoting the use of Anna Lindh Handbook on Intercultural Citizenship Education.
Applications from Turkey are to be submitted no later than the 30th of June 2017.
We invite you to read more information about the application and selection procedure here: http://www.annalindhfinland.fi/en/finnish-national-network/anna-lindh-network-days-for-intercultural-citizenship-education/ .