The Policy Designers Network (PDN) is an annual program aimed at bringing together policy professional to advance democracy and economic development, to expand their knowledge about regional, European and transatlantic issues, and strengthen their networks.
The PDN will convene on a yearly basis for discussions and brainstorming sessions with local, European and American peers and leaders and will benefit from customized leadership and personal development activities.
This program is made possible thanks to the German Government through the KfW Bank for Development.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience which has offered them an insight into policy making and formulating in various fields such as foreign policy, energy, business, creative arts and industries, media, etc.
- Be between 28 and 40 years old.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be a citizen of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine.
- Possess a valid passport.
Exhibit the following characteristics:
- The desire to create a positive impact.
- Commitment to democracy and diversity.
Applications are to be submitted by the 15th of May 2019.
Find out more information at the following link: http://www.gmfus.org/initiatives/policy-designers-network?fbclid=IwAR0rl4nO4DpvhIFpq9NzapGrzA5nRvct0OB0H7VTMUfVgFZnoMKKwxm7o9U