The Steering Committee of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) invites all interested parties to submit expressions of interest to participate in the 10th Annual Assembly of the Forum that will take place on 6-7 December in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The Civil Society Forum is open to a wide range of civil society organisations (CSOs): NGOs, think tanks, non-profit foundations, trade unions, employers’ organisations, professional associations, chambers of commerce, business associations, national and international CSOs/networks and other relevant civil society actors from the EaP region, but also from the EU Member States and international organisation.
One applicant organisation can be represented by only one person at the Annual Assembly. One person can represent only one CSO respectively.
Participants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Eligibility– applicants must be non-governmental, non-partisan (not affiliated institutionally to a political party) organisations that respect democratic values. They should be bona fide, independent organisations in their own right.
- Diversity of spheres of activity– to ensure the involvement of all the major components of civil society and adequate representation for each of the thematic Working Groups.
- Expertise relevant for one of the thematic areas of the new EaP architecture as described in “20 Deliverables for 2020”, as well as the work programmes of the EaP Platforms and Panels.
- Demonstrated experience in advancing the role of civil society in accountability, reforms and dialogue in one of the EaP countries.
- Involvement in the EaP CSF –we invite applicants who were actively involved in the activities of previous Civil Society Fora, its National Platforms and Working Groups, as well as those who are ready to be actively contributing to the work of the CSF in 2018/2019.
- Rotation– whereby eligible, independent CSOs that have not participated in previous Annual Assemblies are given priority over those that have already participated.
The deadline for submitting applications is 15 May 2018, 23.59 Brussels time (CET).
We invite those interested to read more information at the following link: http://eap-csf.eu/call-for-applications-for-the-10th-annual-assembly-2018/ .