The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) provide fully funded master’s degree study to individuals who clearly demonstrate academic and professional excellence and a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities.
CSLA directly assists future leaders in countries where civil society is challenged by a deficit of democratic practice in local governance and social development.
Awards are available for master’s degree study in the following fields at host universities across the world:
- communications and media;
- culture, history, and society;
- development studies;
- education management and leadership;
- environment and natural resource management;
- gender studies;
- law and human rights;
- politics and international studies;
- public health and health management;
- public policy and administration;
- social work and social policy
The awards are available to citizens of Eastern Partnership Countries.
Electronic applications and all supporting materials should be submitted to email@example.com by September 15, 2015.
For more details on the application process and selection criteria, please visit the CSLA website.