The European Commission, together with the Bulgarian Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, is pleased to announce the Second Black Sea Stakeholders Conference, which will take place on 24 March 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This year, the forum will team up with the maritime practitioners and entrepreneurs of the Black Sea to seek ideas on:
• how to better connect maritime businesses,
• how to diversify and improve tourism offer in the coastal areas,
• where research can shape business and vice versa,
• how to reduce conflicts for space when developing maritime activities,
• how to use the sea in a sustainable manner.
Key speakers will include Mr. Karmenu Vella, Commissioner for Environment, Maritime Affairs and Fisheries and Mr. Ivaylo Moskovski, Minister for Transport, Information Technology and Communications of Bulgaria.
The draft program of the event is available here.
For more information on the organisation of this event, please visit the website of the conference : Second Black Sea Stakeholders Conference.